1. Is diploma & certificate course recognized?
The diploma and certificate courses are conducted by ITVSMM. It is not recognized by any university or AICTE.
2. What is the minimum qualification required?
The minimum qualification to join diploma & certificate Course is 10+2 in any discipline, be it science, commerce, humanities, home science, or any other field.
3. What is the admission process?
i. The course is open to graduates from any field (age below 35 years) who are keen to pursue a career in Broadcast Journalism.
ii. Admission forms can be downloaded. Forms are to be submitted with a cash/ DD of Rs. 1000 in favour of name of India News Media Academy Private Limited.
iii. The form is not available at any of the other offices/bureaus of India News.
iv. Duration for Diploma Course is one year.
v. Duration for Short term courses are specified in website.
4. How should I prepare for the entrance?
Preparation for the entrance only requires an awareness of current events as reported by the media and issues concerning the media.
5. Can I apply if I am married?
6. Can I do this course online or via distance education?
Broadcast Journalism Diploma course is the exclusive property of ITV network. It is a full time course offered only in Delhi and is not associated with any other program nor is it offered in any other city.
7. What’s the fee of this course? Do I get hostel facility as well?
For fees details kindly refer our website. Students are not provided with hostel facility, they have to arrange the same themselves.
8. Can I apply for financial help?
You can approach the banks for an educational loan individually after admission to the programme. The organization would give a bonafide certificate only after admission and is not liable for the above.
9. Eligibility criteria
Academic : We do not consider your marks at degree or other levels either for a "cut-off" or for merit for admission. Our testing process alone will make you eligible or ineligible.
1. Application form should be complete in all respects failing which it will be rejected.
2. Application forms duly filled with all particulars should be submitted/reach the Institute Address at ITVSMM , MEDIA HOUSE, 275,CAPTAIN GAUR MARG,SRINIVASPURI, NEAR OKHLA RAILWAY STATION,NEW DELHI – 110065
3. ITVSMM reserves the right to accept or reject the Application form.
4. Documents to be produced in time of Admission are-:
I. Original certificates of educational Qualification
II. Six Photographs
III. Medical Fitness Certificate
5. Rights of admission are reserved with ITVSMM.
6. Placement is subject to attendance & performance
7. All disputes with reference to admission to the Institute is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Delhi Courts.
10. Does this course guarantee any placement?
This course prepares you to become a broadcast journalist. ITVSMM does offer placement* with remuneration in India News post completion of diploma course .
*subject to attendance & performance